My complaint

Glyn

Re: My complaint

Post by Glyn » Sun May 22, 2016 12:50 pm

cooperman wrote:Do you mean no-one will put it in print :(
No what I meant was that it is between Brian and the WCGBA so will not be discussed on here.

As far as Print goes then that is dealt with in correspondence from and too the people concerned.
Not afraid to put my name up like some on here

cooperman

Post by cooperman » Sun May 22, 2016 4:26 pm

Glyn wrote:
No what I meant was that it is between Brian and the WCGBA so will not be discussed on here.

As far as Print goes then that is dealt with in correspondence from and too the people concerned.
So all the people concerned have had all the information through correspondence then ?
Blue Moon Rising

Glyn

Post by Glyn » Sun May 22, 2016 4:56 pm

cooperman wrote:
Glyn wrote:

So all the people concerned have had all the information through correspondence then ?
That is what Brian has said
Not afraid to put my name up like some on here

broberts

Is the EGB fit for purpose?

Post by broberts » Sun May 22, 2016 6:25 pm

cooperman wrote: So all the people concerned have had all the information through correspondence then ?
Dear EGB member,

You are receiving this e-mail because you are named on the WCGBA website as being a current member of the WCGBA Executive Governance Board.

I am attaching letters that I sent to your Chief Executive Officer, which he has failed to acknowledge despite him receiving a reminder by registered post.

Furthermore, I sent 'Facts to be Agreed or Disputed' to your CEO prior to your Panel Meeting to which I am still awaiting his reply and which your Panel has yet to deal with.

I trust you have each been given an opportunity by your CEO to debate these Facts as there were sixty (60) in total.

The vast majority of these Facts fall within the BCGBA 'Whistle Blowing Policy'.

The BCGBA Whistle Blowing Policy is intended to comply with the Public Interest Disclosure Act 1998 by encouraging everyone in crown green bowls to make disclosures about fraud, misconduct or wrongdoing in the sport of Bowls and anyone within it, without fear of reprisal, so that problems can be identified, dealt with and resolved quickly.

Seventy six (76) pages of whistle blowing evidence were sent to your association in 1998 by the BCGBA and your association has since failed to deal with this evidence in an open and transparent manner.

Instead the WCGBA suspended me without charge from attending and speaking at bowls meetings in Wales and only recently did the WCGBA lift the flawed suspension.

At the time I was the Gwynedd Chairman. I had also been a member of the WCGBA Management Committee since 1984 and served as your first WCGBA National Coach, first WCGBA Development Officer and WCGBA Auditor.

In the circumstances, I am also sending a copy of this e-mail to senior officers of the BCGBA so the BCGBA may take appropriate action against the WCGBA should the WCGBA continue to avoid their responsibility.

I shall await a satisfactory reply in due course.
Brian Roberts WL00913

Honorary Life Member, Gwynedd CGBA
Former Chairman, Gwynedd CGBA
Former Development Officer, Gwynedd CGBA
Former WCGBA Development Officer
Former WCGBA National Coach
Former WCGBA Auditor
Welsh Senior International 1972-1997

broberts

Post by broberts » Sat Oct 01, 2016 7:02 am

The closing date for applications to appoint a replacement WCGBA CEO has now passed.

We can only hope the new CEO will not only be a man of integrity but he will deal with this complaint, which Mr Foster did not even have the courtesy to send me an acknowledgement.

Justice delayed is justice denied.
broberts wrote:
Mr Matthew Foster
WCGBA CEO
Bryn Ifan
Lloc, Flintshire
CH8 8RU

30 January 2015

Dear Sir,

In your letter dated the 15 May 2014, your WCGBA Panel invited me to attend a meeting at Abergele Bowling Club on Monday, 9 June 2014 commencing at 7pm.

The purpose of this meeting, as per previous invitations, was and I quote:

“for you to substantiate the allegations made against the WCGBA in the Newsletter written by yourself dated the 20th August 1997.”

That was the remit of your Panel, which I had initially requested from you by email on the 13 January 2014 but you eventually did not reveal to me until the 15 May 2014.

I had done nothing wrong whatsoever and I had never been charged by the WCGBA.

For sixteen and a half years, I refused to be bullied and intimidated by a handful of WCGBA Management Committee members so I informed you I would once again not be attending and I sent you an apology.

On the 12 June 2014, you subsequently sent me minutes of that Panel meeting, which failed to record my apology, but more significantly the minutes did not cover what was the intended purpose of the meeting.

Instead the new purpose was, and I quote:

"Investigation into the long-running Welsh Crown Green Bowling Association (“WCGBA”) dispute with Mr Brian Roberts"

This was not the purpose of the meeting that you previously informed me on the 15 May 2014 otherwise I would have attended to present my case but justice was denied me.

Furthermore, the minutes evidence you and your Panel discussed several matters which were clearly beyond their remit. I doubt very much if it was your intention to hoodwink me but, in the interest of justice, I request a re-hearing.

Yours faithfully

Brian Roberts
Brian Roberts WL00913

Former WCGBA Auditor

Yanto

Post by Yanto » Sat Oct 01, 2016 9:41 am

Will probably take a while to shortlist the sackfuls of applications :lol: :lol:
Ian Tibbetts

broberts

Post by broberts » Mon Jan 30, 2017 4:33 pm

It seems he is no longer stepping down, Yanto.

I trust the BCGBA Management Committee will be prepared to investigate this recent letter in an open and transparent manner.

I have already received an acknowledgement, which is a step in the right direction.
broberts wrote:Mr J Crowther
CEO, BCGBA
94 Fishers Lane
Pensby, Wirral
CH61 8SB

23 January 2017

Dear Sir

I wish to bring charges of misconduct against the Welsh Crown Green Bowling Association (WCGBA).

• The WCGBA suspended me from the 6 December 1997 until 9 June 2014 for doing nothing wrong whatsoever and the WCGBA failed in over 16 years to bring any charges against me for breaking any rules.

• Since 1998, the WCGBA has failed to investigate and report on the 76 pages of damning evidence prepared by me and sent to them by yourself.

• The WCGBA CEO and his WCGBA Panel failed to keep to their remit during a Panel Hearing on the 9 June 2014.

• The WCGBA CEO and the WCGBA Executive Governing Body have continually failed to deal with, or even acknowledge, my complaint dated the 30 January 2015 and subsequent reminders.

Within the next 14 days, I shall be grateful if you would acknowledge this letter and kindly inform me what your procedure will now be for moving forward with these charges?
Brian Roberts WL00913

Former WCGBA Auditor