6th Dec 1997 - 6th Dec 2017

broberts

Post by broberts » Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:23 pm

Here is evidence supporting the WCGBA agenda being posted to me, as a committee member, at 4.30pm, the day after the WCGBA meeting had already been held.

I asked the WCGBA for an explanation in my letter dated the 3 December 1997 but my request was ignored.

The extent of the bullying and abuse I was subjected to during 1997 by the WCGBA was unbelievable.

By now, I had identified many matters causing grave concern.

Incidentally, I do not recall making any allegations.

and it is no surprise to me that none have ever been produced by the WCGBA in over 20 years.

I considered it nothing more than an attack by the WCGBA on free speech.

It is reasonable to have expected the WCGBA to be more specific and stated the actual allegations.

They could have also stated which WCGBA rule the alleged ‘allegations’ contravened.

I will shortly produce my second letter dated the 3 December 1997 evidencing more bullying and more abuse by the WCGBA before they suspended me for 16 years, 6 months and 3 days without making known their mystery allegations and without stating a charge to support which WCGBA rule had been been broken, apart from free speech.

06833477-3BD1-4B7B-B933-95BAD401B881.jpeg
F79DD6DD-322A-4408-BAEF-39C736166CA5.jpeg
07A1A54F-F4AC-49A4-B67A-0E6219683CB2.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Brian Roberts WL00913

Honorary Life Member, Gwynedd CGBA
Former Chairman, Gwynedd CGBA
Former Development Officer, Gwynedd CGBA
Former WCGBA Development Officer
Former WCGBA National Coach
Former WCGBA Auditor
Welsh Senior International 1972-1997

broberts

Re: 6th Dec 1997 - 6th Dec 2017

Post by broberts » Sun Jan 28, 2018 1:40 pm

9ACA3DC6-6262-4D54-B5C0-4733E67C71F5.jpeg
A92F6142-81F4-40AC-94FD-C68CAA52A56C.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Brian Roberts WL00913

Former WCGBA Auditor

broberts

Post by broberts » Thu Feb 01, 2018 9:42 am

After receiving the above letters both dated the 3 December 1997 in response to the WCGBA formal invitation, it would normally have been reasonable to have expected the two letters to be initially acknowledged and the contents of both letters to be read out eventually in full to all the committee members under either ‘Correspondence’ or as a specified agenda item at the next available WCGBA Management Committee Meeting.

Committee members would then be free to openly discuss and decide upon what course of action the WCGBA Management Committee should take with the alarming contents revealed within my two letters, including my own submitted complaint, and certainly ending within a democratic vote taken from everyone present at that meeting.

Minutes should have been taken and the committee’s decision documented.

Following a WCGBA Management Committee Meeting held to discuss my two letters dated the 3 December 1997, I believe a suitable letter should have been sent to me including:-
  • Confirmation that an investigation was currently taking place to help establish who was guilty of causing the delay in posting out the WCGBA notice of meeting and the agenda to me resulting in my non-attendance and was there an ulterior motive behind this move?
  • An apology for incorrectly sending me a threatening and intimidating invitation about a Newsletter.
  • Confirmation that an appropriate letter of complaint had now been correctly sent to the Gwynedd Secretary about a Gwynedd Newsletter.
  • Confirmation to the Gwynedd Secretary what the actual ‘allegations’ against the WCGBA were, if any at all. (After 20 years, does anybody actually know what they were and why have they never been made public?)
  • Who was responsible for publishing lies and disgraceful allegations about me in the WCGBA minutes?
  • An acknowledgement that the WCGBA were guilty of victimisation.
  • An acknowledgement that the WCGBA were guilty of bullying.
  • An acknowledgement that it was irresponsible and negligent of the WCGBA to consider inviting me to meet with them whilst an exchange of correspondence was taking place between my solicitors and theirs.
I shall shortly publish the letter that I received back from the WCGBA in response to my two letters dated the 3 December 1997.

Their next letter and the date it was written will immediately confirm whether or not the serious content of my two letters dated the 3 December 1997 were read out in full to the WCGBA Management Committee and openly discussed by them to enable an informed decision on what course of action the WCGBA should take.
Brian Roberts WL00913

Former WCGBA Auditor

broberts

Post by broberts » Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:34 pm

As you have witnessed so far and contrary to what the WCGBA let everyone believe, I did NOT refuse to meet with the WCGBA

And that is despite me not being charged with doing anything wrong whatsoever by the WCGBA or breaking any of the WCGBA rules.

I was also never informed what the ‘allegations‘ actually were by the WCGBA.

I am unable to produce a copy of the Newsletter/Gwynedd Newsletter because certain issues raised in one of my letters were ignored and never resolved by the WCGBA.

As much as I would like to publish a copy, doing so would not assist anybody because the WCGBA have yet to tell anyone what their ‘allegations’ were. As a consequence, like me you would not know what to look for?

Whilst I helped contribute to the Gwynedd Newsletter, to the best of my knowledge and belief, I did not make any allegations. However, there were plenty of facts which were all very true.

As you have seen, I wrote not just one but two letters to the WCGBA that deserved to be given respect and considered openly and transparently by a WCGBA Management Committee and dealt with accordingly.

The WCGBA ‘Without Prejudice’ reply, you are going to see soon, will confirm neither of my letters was read out to a WCGBA Management Committee because this next letter was sent to me by return of post.

Eventually, just look at the date on the letter !

This is clear evidence that the contents of both letters were ignored and were never considered by a WCGBA Management Committee.

I believe in standing up to bullies and I made a decision that until I received satisfactory replies to my letters then I was not going to submit to the WCGBA invitation and allow the bullies to win.

Would I stand up again to the WCGBA bullies today 20 years on ?
  • YES.
Over the past 20 years, did I ever receive replies to my two letters dated the 3 December 1997 ?
  • NO.
As a former WCGBA Management Committee member for 14 years, would I consider whistleblowing once again on any of the WCGBA Officers ?
  • NO.
Had you received replies to your two letters, would you have agreed to meet the WCGBA ?
  • YES

The WCGBA ‘Without Prejudice’ letter will follow shortly.
Brian Roberts WL00913

Former WCGBA Auditor

broberts

Post by broberts » Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:05 am

DEFINITION

Bully

Use superior strength or influence to intimidate (someone), typically to force them to do something.

Brian Roberts WL00913

Former WCGBA Auditor

broberts

The bullying letter.

Post by broberts » Mon Feb 26, 2018 4:35 am

Here is evidence to confirm neither letter dated the 3 December 1997 was allowed to be considered by a WCGBA Management Committee.

This WCGBA letter is dated the 6 December 1997.

None of the major issues raised by me in my two letters dated the 3 December 1997 were ever considered and dealt with in an open and transparent manner.

There were only four letters leading up to the suspension.

You have read the initial ‘invitation’ letter addressed to me from the WCGBA.

You have since read the disturbing content of my two letters including the many concerns raised by me that required addressing and by a WCGBA committee.

Please remember I had not been charged with any wrongdoing.

There was no case for me to answer and there never has been.

However, this below was the WCGBA response.

Is this not bullying?

Quite rightly, I was not prepared to meet the WCGBA until my two letters were addressed and answered.

The WCGBA maintained this suspension of me for 16 years, 6 months and 3 days before finally lifting the suspension on the 9th June 2014 but I have still not received a reply to either of my two letters.

Why were the contents of my two letters not disclosed to a WCGBA Management Committee?

5388E516-D33A-472D-82B2-925F392C52E0.jpeg
Brian Roberts WL00913

Former WCGBA Auditor

broberts

Post by broberts » Sun Jun 03, 2018 9:27 pm

broberts wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:34 pm
As a former WCGBA Management Committee member for 14 years, would I consider whistleblowing once again on any of the WCGBA Officers ?
  • NO.
Brian Roberts WL00913

Former WCGBA Auditor

broberts

Re: 6th Dec 1997 - 6th Dec 2017

Post by broberts » Sun Jul 15, 2018 4:53 pm

After being suspended for 16 years, 6 months and 3 days by the WCGBA for refusing to be bullied and intimidated by them, the latest WCGBA CEO took the panel through each individual item in relation to Brian Roberts’ letter of 3 December 1997. These were considered and the Panel agreed that no further action was required.

Please see paragraph 3 of the Panel Decision.

http://wcgba.com/brian%20roberts%202014.pdf

Please find below not one but BOTH of my letters dated 3 December 1997 together with ALL the correspondence (before and after) to allow everyone to either agree or disagree with the ’no further action was required’ decision from the Panel.

Incidentally by this time, someone ‘unknown’ from the WCGBA had already twice turned down the offer of independent arbitration by the Sports Dispute Resolution Panel in favour of an in-house WCGBA Panel.

Furthermore, Sport Wales consistently refused to meet me to provide overwhelming evidence of me being a victim of a pre-planned sting as well as a major cover-up by the Sport Wales representative in his SCW Investigation Paper on both the WCGBA suspension and the failure by the WCGBA to investigate any of the whistleblowing evidence sent to them by the BCGBA CEO.

643FE709-6D7B-4A3B-BCCD-843A867F7369.jpeg
62553B14-E974-460C-99FB-545D962FC503.jpeg
26ECCDA4-C57A-4B6F-8348-C69330A24764.jpeg
DFB82CDE-F729-4A78-8563-43C95ACAE272.jpeg
CEB52C27-EE62-4F65-B388-8464E72D9BCD.jpeg
Brian Roberts WL00913

Former WCGBA Auditor