Referees

Glyn

Referees

Post by Glyn » Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:05 pm

Dear all Crown Green Bowlers. There is an acute shortage of Referees in Wrexham and Flintshire so we are looking for new Referees and those who have been Referees in the past to join and keep the integrity our game up to the high standards that are expected from all those who participate.
So don’t go to sleep during the winter just think about what you could put back into the Game. Seminars will be conducted throughout the closed Season so Anyone who is interested please contact.
Peter Hayes. 01745 361084 or peterhayes21up@gmail.com
Why not take a look at the following link and learn more about what Refereeing involves. http://wcgba.com/Referees.pdf
Glyn Lockett
Not afraid to put my name up like some on here. I also have a Hard earned Green Blazer

geraint jones

Re: Referees

Post by geraint jones » Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:15 pm

Glyn wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:05 pm
Dear all Crown Green Bowlers. There is an acute shortage of Referees in Wrexham and Flintshire so we are looking for new Referees and those who have been Referees in the past to join and keep the integrity our game up to the high standards that are expected from all those who participate.
So don’t go to sleep during the winter just think about what you could put back into the Game. Seminars will be conducted throughout the closed Season so Anyone who is interested please contact.
Peter Hayes. 01745 361084 or peterhayes21up@gmail.com
Why not take a look at the following link and learn more about what Refereeing involves. http://wcgba.com/Referees.pdf
Glyn Lockett
And please note, when you are fully qualified, you can measure with the games top referee ( who sometimes looks like a beetroot in embarrassment ) you can learn to measure with a cane in one hand and a cucumber sandwich in the other :cry:
Full permission is granted to copy post to Facebook

Glyn

Post by Glyn » Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:37 am

if everyone had an attitude like you Fizz nothing would get done
Not afraid to put my name up like some on here. I also have a Hard earned Green Blazer

geraint jones

Post by geraint jones » Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:16 am

Glyn wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:37 am
if everyone had an attitude like you Fizz nothing would get done
I can just hear the laughter all around the bowls scene after reading yet again one of your Negative posts Glyn :oops:

Can only personally put it down to a Flintshire thing

Glyn

Post by Glyn » Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:46 am

geraint jones wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:15 pm

And please note, when you are fully qualified, you can measure with the games top referee ( who sometimes looks like a beetroot in embarrassment ) you can learn to measure with a cane in one hand and a cucumber sandwich in the other :cry:
Did you really think this is the sort of reply people want to read when on another topic you are trying to promote the Game
Geraint jones wrote:
I can just hear the laughter all around the bowls scene after reading yet again one of your Negative posts Glyn :oops:
Don't do negatives just the Truth

geraint jones

Post by geraint jones » Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:20 am

So you think Glyn, nothing on here can be tongue and cheek!.....if referring to Flintshire

Its being human with freedom of speech which l am sure your aware of........and to have referees you need a game first that is not in decline